SELFITEM binding question

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Tue Feb 18 07:24:29 EST 2003

Hi all

Following on from a couple of earlier posts (thanks to those that helped) I
have brought into my wrkflw container the names (WFSYST-AGENT) of people
from a distribution list and Org structure of everyone that I need to send
a mail item to.

I am trying to use the standard task SELFITEM method SENDTASKDESCRIPTION.
But i am confused with the binding, i think I should be binding to the
'Receivers' of the task with my container element, but Receiver will not
accept my container element, but Im unsure what object or table reference
it is expecting.

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

John