Webflow with no SAP object

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 17 09:09:24 EST 2003

Thank you for the answer, Jocely, but just to clarify, will be the scenario
like this??

An external system starts, via RFC, an event on SAP. This event triggers a
workflow that is, basically, a set of user decisions and, based on the
decisions, workflow will send back a XML document to the external system
that will, for example, approve the document created.

Sorry if is too generic, but I have only to figure out what is possible.

Thanks again,
Flavio.