Web transaction doesn't exist for FORM.HTMLPROCESS task

Sasmita, Hendri Hendri.Sasmita at amersham.com
Mon Feb 17 08:08:12 EST 2003

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for the explanation. I have another query. If I have a web
transaction for example BBPCF02. How to know the container that can be
passed to the transaction?

Actually, I have a requirement to create work item for goods recipient to
confirm goods for a PO. I have managed to create a work item that could
bring user to the goods confirmation screen. But I don't know how to pass
the PO value to the transaction.

As an ilustration, task TS10008069 which uses transaction BBPPU07 pass the
shopping cart data from the container. I am just wondering if I only know
transaction BBPPU07 and I want to use it in my standard task, how do I know
that the container that I need to create for passing the shopping cart data
to the transaction (what is the container name, container type, etc).

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hendri