'Complete' status for Synchronous method

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Feb 14 12:53:38 EST 2003

I seem to recall an argument I had some time back, when I was in
security/network admin and certain directors didn't want the bother with
passwords....
Point is, there's only so much technology can do. Either it can let them
verify their actions, or it can just proceed regardless. I assume the
non-use of asynch methods is because they may sometimes not make any
changes.
I can kinda sympathize with your position, but sometimes you have to
nudge people gently into the realms of logic and reality.