'Complete' status for Synchronous method

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Feb 14 12:45:50 EST 2003

Create Method. remove postprocessing code from other method. insert.
Create task. Mark as background.
OK, you need a bit of tweaking to make sure the right DATA statements
are there etc, but in principle that's it.
You can go to n-th detail, by putting everything in a loop and checking
that user has done what they need

If feasible, use a field in the transaction that needs to be set.
Alternatively - I'm busy implementing something similar - provide the
user with an option to say 'I'm not done yet' which they have to tick if
they aren't finished - places the onus on them.
Cheers
Mike