sending external email to outlook from within workflow

Ahmet Engin Tekin aetekin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 09:52:57 EST 2003

Hi,
You have to use Exchange connector and do some customizing both at the exchange side and sap side in order to achieve that. You may find the installation documentation in the SAPGUI cd. At SAP side you configure sapconnect with transaction SCOT.
Ahmet
 John A Haworth <jhoworth at csc.com> wrote:Hi all

I know this question has been asked before, apologies, I cant find the
listserve to query.

I want to send an external email (just an email no need to execute a
workitem) to outlook, to inform an approver that he/she needs to look at
their ESS inbox, could someone please advise me how I go about this, and
what/how SAPconnect plays a part in this.

Many Thanks

John