CIC0 / CRM workflow routing

Kris Wug kris_wug at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 09:57:32 EST 2003

Hello Robert ,

Our CIC0 is already configured to show a service request in a separate
transaction tab.
I can also open a service request in CIC0 on a separate tab manually when I
get into the transaction but not through workitem.

My question is how do we open a service request in CIC0 when we execute a
workitem? What is the Business object and method to do this?

I tried business object BUS2000116 and DISPLAY method but it is showing the
service request in a separate transaction.
I analyzed CICSUPRT object but no method is available to achieve the above .
I thought of writing my own method in CICSUPRT object.
I recorded a BDC program to get into the CIC0 but BDC is working untill
pulling the service request in to the locator area but not into the
workspace.

I appreciate your inputs if anyone routed a business document in CIC0
through workflow.

Thank you,
Kris.

Hello Kris,

You have to define the "Workspaces" in Customizing. You can find it
under "client specific adjustments" in Customizing. The Workspace you
need is :
BUS_TRANS_MAINT
Then I believe, you also have to define on which TAB it is to be show.

It is also possible to add the Business Workplace to CIC0! You also only
have to define a Workspace and TAB...

I believe this was all there was to it, but it has been a while. If you
don't get it working I can look into it more detailed.....

Good luck..

Met vriendelijke groet,

Robert Verlaat
Accenture Technology Solutions
0031 (0) 6 113 676 96

Hello workflow experts,

I am routing a service request to the various workflow agents. But the
agents wants to see the service request within CIC0 instead of
CRMD_BUS2000116 transaction.
Is there a simple way to show a service request either in change mode or
display mode within CIC0. I tried recording the BDC in CIC0, it could
only
pull the service request number in the Find(left Locater) area of the
CICO.
But it is not being opened in the Right hand Transaction tab area. I
appreciate any input on this.

Thanks a bunch ,
Kris

This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by
KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.

This outbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN
IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.

Bezoek de Website van PWN: http://www.pwn.nl/