Wokr Item Delivery Strategy - Outlook

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Wed Dec 17 07:48:26 EST 2003

Don't forget please.
The outlook MAPI connection has the user logged onto the SAP system.

For every user you expect to have and Outlook mapi session, you have user logged onto
SAP. Let you system administrator know so he can place the order for RAM(memory)
in due course.

Yet another reason to recommend the new RSWUWFML or variants.

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant - Business Technologies
Professional Services
SAP Australia
Level 1, 168 Walker Street, North Sydney 2060, Australia.
M   +61 412 213 079
E   phil.soady at sap.com