BUS2012 - ReleaseStepCreated

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Thu Dec 18 02:04:07 EST 2003

G'day all!

we are in version 4.6c

We have a PO release strategy (02) with the following criteria
(transaction code OMGS in config)
- value >$100,000
- purchasing group LAU Admin
- order type : standard PO

The release strategy required 2 approvers (release codes), AC and then AK,
both are set as workflow relevant.

The scenario that is a problem has the following steps:
- PO is raised for $110,000 (therefore require release by approvers AC and
then AK) -> BUS2012.ReleaseStepCreated is raised; workflow is triggered
- AC receives workflow item and releases the PO -> an individual workflow
is started for each wf-relevant release code
- AK receives workflow item and REJECTS the PO -> another workflow is
triggered, as an individual workflow is started for each wf-relevant
release code
- The PO Administrator receives the workflow item and he/she modifies the
PO value to $210,000.  -> BUS2012.CHANGED is raised
- A workflow should be triggered for AC to release (this is not
happening).

When the PO is changed, the currently running instance of the workflow is
terminated because of a Wait step (PO Changed).

I thought that if the PO is changed the system would automatically
re-assess the PO to determine whether it should issue event
'ReleaseStepCreated' to trigger the workflow again?

I have a strong feeling that there is something missing in the MM config
for workflow but I am not sure where. I thought the
BUS2012.ReleaseStepCreated would be published once the system re-assessed
the PO?

Any ideas where I should look?

Many thanks and regards

Cristiana