Formatting multiline attribute

Weaver, Karen Karen.Weaver at Sonopress.com
Tue Dec 16 11:28:11 EST 2003

We are sending most of our messages to MS Outlook.  Unfortunately, I find
that the best way to format is to specify columns.  In workflow, I have a
parameter  called MessageTextLine (multiline export) based on TLINE-TDLINE.
I format each line exactly how I want it to be in the email by using:

1.  a structure with the column names specified or
2.  move field to textline+15(10).

-----Original Message-----
From: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU]On Behalf Of
Dave J Dartnell
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 11:01 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Formatting multiline attribute

Hi, we're on 4.7; sending email out containing several lines of a multiline
attribute.
The notification always has the attribute left aligned.

How it looks now:

Header       :
Line 1
Line 2
Line 3

The user would like to see:

Header       : Line 1
                    Line 2
                    Line 3

Any tips on how I can format the notification? I've tried various SAPScript
commands to no effect.

thanks,
Dave Dartnell