Integrating SAP Workflow inbox with MS Outlook

Winters, K N K.N.Winters at conocophillips.com
Tue Dec 16 15:13:15 EST 2003

I apologize for my confusion, because I know this topic has been =
discussed quite a bit lately.

I have been assigned a high priority project to Integrate the SAP =
Workflow inbox with MS Outlook, such that when a userid has
one or many workitems, they will receive an Outlook email (one per day) =
with a link to their SAP Workflow inbox.
Also need the flexibility to use this functionality only for specific =
workflow tasks.
We are currently on 4.6B.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

Kim Winters | GIS SAP | ConocoPhillips | =20
942 PB Bartlesville, OK USA | Tlf : 918 661 7391 |  =
K.N.Winters at conocophillips.com