'Killing' workitems

Eduard Depner Eduard.Depner at dvbbank.com
Wed Dec 10 06:48:36 EST 2003

Hi Everybody,

we are developing on top of SAPs CML (Loans) using our own workflow but
we trigger SAPs loan-workflows. Since this is double auditing we would like
to disable the loan-workflow items. Does anybody have a hint on how to
- find out a specific workitem, knowing the module which created it and the
key?
- having a workitem how to silently execute it?
We would like to do these tasks via programs, in order to have a fully
automated tool.

Thanks in advance,
Eduard

This message and any attachments are confidential and may also contain
privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail or if you have
received it in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete this message completely from your system. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or other use of the information contained in this
e-mail for any purposes is strictly forbidden.
Please be aware that this e-mail or its attachments (if any) may contain
viruses or other harmful code which have not been detected by our
anti-virus system.