Single workitem for multiple IDOC errors?

Bakker, Paul Paul.Bakker at qr.com.au
Tue Dec 9 18:04:25 EST 2003

On a related note, we had a similar problem with 1500 incoming ORDRSP
idocs=20
generating 1500 workitems in my inbox because of a temporary functional=20
problem (in our test system).

The problem has been fixed, but my question is: what is the correct
way of handling all these work items? Is there any way to process
them as a group?=20

Each workitem invokes the method IDOC.DISPLAY; at the moment I process=20
them *individually* by displaying the idoc and selecting the menu item=20
Edit > Process > Background Processing

Or should I just forward them all to the functional consultant? :-)=20

thanks for any advice,
Paul Bakker
R/3 4.6C