Linkage of Business operation to event creation of Purchase requisition

Guy Brotzki GUYBR at cellcom.co.il
Wed Dec 10 07:02:59 EST 2003

> Hi
>=20
We are working on Rel 4.6C.
I've created a new subtype ZBUS2105 based on BUS2105 with delegation, in
order to add new attribute and method.
When I'm creating a new purchase requisition the event
releaseStepCreated of subtype ZBUS2105, is not created by the system,=20
and I can't use it as a triggering event to a new workflow based on
workflow template WS20000077.

How can I link the business operation of create a new purchase
requisition and other business operation on purchase requisition,
to the event of the sub type.

> Thanks in advance
> Guy Brotzki
> Cellcom Israel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------=
This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial and privileged =
information or data that constitute proprietary information of Cellcom Israel=
 =
Ltd. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are =
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use of this =
information or data by any other person is absolutely prohibited. If you are =
not the intended recipient, please delete all copies.

Thank You.
http://www.cellcom.co.il