Workflow Deadline Monitoring Question

David E. Yung davideyung at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Dec 1 14:52:13 EST 2003

On this note, I have a question for the group...=20

Would you recommend (or is this the option you've made) to use periodic
deadline monitoring versus as needed.  If so, I have another question:

Let's say for example that you schedule the deadline monitoring to be =
every
5 minutes, but you have a certain workflow which sets the deadline of a =
work
item to be 1 minute in the future.  What happens to this item?  Does it
execute within the specified minute or does it need to wait the 5 =
minutes
(at the most obviously) to be executed?

Right now, I have gone with the as needed approach because I don't want =
jobs
running every minute.

Any opinions, recommendations etc on this matter will be greatly
appreciated.

Also, what period of time have you chosen for the interval of the jobs?

Regards

David Yung