Display of 2 consecutive dialog steps cut by a background taks. H ow to fix it ?

Patrice Nolin Nolin.Patrice at hydro.qc.ca
Mon Dec 1 16:25:29 EST 2003

Hi everyone,

I have a workflow with the folowing steps:

Step 1 : user decision (execute by user A)
Step 2 : show a transaction (execute by user A)
Step 3 : background task that calculate a value
Step 4 : container opertation
Step 5 : show another transaction (execute by user A)

The step 1 and 2 show directly on the user screen but the step 5 ends up in
a new work item in the user business workplace.

All the interactive steps have the "Advance with dialog" check box checked.

How can I make Steps 1, 2 and 5 display in sequence since it's the same user
who must execute them ?

Thanks

Pat Nolin