Workflow Deadline Monitoring Question

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Dec 1 14:20:09 EST 2003

No prob, another small bit of info I might add is that I'm on a 6.20
system at the moment and as-needed scheduling is no longer available.
Which makes sense and emphasizes that SAP see workflow as becoming
widespread and much more utilized.

Cheers
Mike

Josefek, Richard wrote:
> Mike,
> Thank you so much for your response.
> Shortly after receiving it, we implemented the change and our workflow
> processing has been working flawlessly since.
> I cannot tell you how many hours have been put into researching this
> problem over the past year. We even went so far as opening up an OSS no=
te
> with SAP. They were no help at all.
>
> Thank you again!
>
> Rick

or
>>> us.  We've had a problem occurring in our Production environment sinc=