Values missing in Container elements

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Thu Aug 28 09:13:14 EDT 2003

Hi workflowers,

I=B4ve trouble with my workflow in 620.
It=B4s an older workflow, implemented under 4.50 and changed quite =
often til
now.
We=B4ve just upgraded from 4.6B to 620 and now my workflow container =
does not
recive the values for its items required for the flow.

I=B4ve checked the workflow container, all seems to be okay here, all =
items
are there
and linked to the DDIC.

I=B4ve also checked my program in which the container elements are set =
via
swc_set_element container.

The program gets to this point without problems.

Anyway the  values do not get into the workflow container.

What do I make wrong.

Is there a sapnote or has anyone else come across this before.

Help highly appreciated.

Thanx

Ute