All user decision texts show up as 'Decision'

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 28 08:06:10 EDT 2003

Sheldon,

I had a similar problem once when I was using my own standard task
instead of SAP's delivered task. All texts disappeared resulting in only
the Cancel button showing up. This was after I added additional texts.
The only why I was able to fix the problem was to delete the task from
the template, create a new standard task with all the appropriate texts
and then added it to the template.

Richard...
=20