Value missing in WF container

"Schröder, Ute Marion" UteMarion.Schroeder at REWE.de
Fri Aug 29 04:46:20 EDT 2003

Hi @all,

I=B4ve written to you yesterday because of me having the problem
that oour workflow container misses data.

Well, I=B4ve improved it a little, now just one field value is not
transported from the program that raises the event to the
workflow container.
I=B4ve checked the definition of the container item,
it=B4s roletype, based on DDIC BP_ROLETYP_OLD.

I do transport even more values from the program to the workflow,
roletype is the only value that does not make it to the container.

I've this element in another workflow and there it=B4s working fine.

Hope someone can offer help.

Thanx

Ute