AW: All user decision texts show up as 'Decision'

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Aug 27 08:58:47 EDT 2003

Hi Sheldon,

some times ago I had the same.
With help of this list the solution was:

Clear all container-bindings to the Method. Just make sure, that they =
are
cleared using the delete-line item.

hope this helps you too.

regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: skidmore.s at pg.com [mailto:skidmore.s at pg.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 27. August 2003 14:54
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: All user decision texts show up as 'Decision'

Hello All,

We recently hit an issue in our production system (4.5B) where all =
options
in
all user decisions read 'Decision' instead of their respective texts.  =
checked
the WF definition and everything is intact, and it is the same as the =
rest
of
the 15 boxes which have the solution (which don't have the issue).

So far, we have tried re-transporting the workflow definition and =
refreshing
the
buffers which has unfortunately not solved the issue.  Has anyone
experienced
anything like this before?

Thanks,
Sheldon Skidmore