All user decision texts show up as 'Decision'

skidmore.s@pg.com skidmore.s at pg.com
Wed Aug 27 08:54:17 EDT 2003

Hello All,

We recently hit an issue in our production system (4.5B) where all options in
all user decisions read 'Decision' instead of their respective texts.  I checked
the WF definition and everything is intact, and it is the same as the rest of
the 15 boxes which have the solution (which don't have the issue).

So far, we have tried re-transporting the workflow definition and refreshing the
buffers which has unfortunately not solved the issue.  Has anyone experienced
anything like this before?

Thanks,
Sheldon Skidmore