Upgrade to Enterprise

Martijn Wever martijn.wever at cgey.nl
Thu Aug 21 11:37:16 EDT 2003

Richard,

The problem we had (comming from 3.1) was that all WF-type workflows (and
T-tasks) didn't work anymore. They had to be copied to WS-type workflows.
On it's own not a huge task but remember to 'fase out' the WFs well in
advance before upgrading your production system to avoid that
WF-workflowinstances that are still "in procces" get stuck.

Regards,

Martijn Wever
>>> Richard.Williams at fcf.co.nz 08/20/03 01:41 AM >>>
We are currently on 46B and will be upgrading to 4.7, where can I find notes
on what differences are there between the two for workflow and if anyone had
difficulties.

Richard Williams
Fletcher Challenge Forests
SCG, Rotorua
07-349 5224
0274 865 160

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is only intended
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.