Responsibility maintenance in Prod?

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Aug 19 10:43:12 EDT 2003

Hmmm, the pressing enter trick doesn't work on my current 4.6c system (Su=
pp.Pack 44).
As to your second point, it's blocked but open. I.e. the transaction sayt=
 'System has status not modifiable' but the fields are then available for=
 input... I don't know if it's something flaky in SAP or a problem with o=
ur auths. I think we'll be able to lock that down again once we get the r=
est sorted out.=20

Thanks for the input.
Cheers
Mike

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 03:16:29PM +0200, Menne de Jong wrote:
> One remark and one question:
> 1)
> I noticed that when using transaction PFAC_DIS (4.6c) on pressing enter=
 you
> get all options.
>=20
> 2)=20
> The container and type of a role are part of the workbench object role,=
=20
> whereas responsibilities are customizing within a role. Is the maintena=
ce of
> the role type and container not blocked on your productive system as op=
posed
> to the responsibility?
>=20
> Menne