AW: AW: Decisions of decision step not shown at runtime

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Apr 28 13:21:46 EDT 2003

Ah, that rings a bell. I think I even posted this here but had a similar problemwhen using transaction SWLD on a 46c system.
Basically, I use SWLD (must come out of Easy Access first) because I prefer the old menu system - much more responsive and - dare I say - sensible.
Even though SWU_OBUFfing until my fingers bled it still ran the old version. BAcking out of SWLD did the trick.
Might not apply to you, but hopefully it does :)

Cheers
Mike