AW: AW: Decisions of decision step not shown at runtime

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:24:59 EDT 2003

Hello,

I found out what is the problem:

We have 3 different clients available on our development system.

- one for development (f.i. of workflows/tasks)
- one for playing around and testing my developed workflows (first client)
- one for testing by key users

The problem I experienced was in the 'play' client: the runtime process
differed from the most current workflow definition in the development
client. When I tried to run the workflow in the testing client (after having
copied the client dependent stuff from the development to the testing
client) the workflow works as designed.

The problem occurred after testing on the 'play' client, do some changes on
the development client, and so on. And yes, I did a SWU_OBUF after every
change (even logged off and on)!

It seems to be a kind of buffering problem I encountered. I made some
screenprints to prove (also to myself when I arrive at the office tomorrow
morning) that the workflow behaves different on the 2 clients.

I'll try to find out what really is the problem and post it on this forum if
I find out.

Regards,

Fred Kouw