AW: AW: Decisions of decision step not shown at runtime

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Mon Apr 28 11:00:54 EDT 2003

Hi Fred,

sorry, a typo from myside; the problem-zone is not the Task it's the
method-container.

Regrads

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Fred Lunaspa [mailto:fredlunaspa at hotmail.com]
Gesendet am: Montag, 28. April 2003 16:55
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: Decisions of decision step not shown at runtime

Heinz,

Thanks for your quick reply!

In another decision step I added some container elements to the task
container and binded them from the workflow to the task, and this works
fine. However, after deleting the container elements from the tasks =
that
gives me the creeps it still doesn't work.

Has anyone experienced problems when changing user decision steps
(add/delete decision options)? The workflow behaves strange (not as
modelled) and in the runtime log I see references (using 'technical =
data')
to tasks that are not connected to the steps in the workflow =
definition...

Regards,

FredKouw

<heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com>