AW: Decisions of decision step not shown at runtime

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:54:47 EDT 2003

Heinz,

Thanks for your quick reply!

In another decision step I added some container elements to the task
container and binded them from the workflow to the task, and this works
fine. However, after deleting the container elements from the tasks that
gives me the creeps it still doesn't work.

Has anyone experienced problems when changing user decision steps
(add/delete decision options)? The workflow behaves strange (not as
modelled) and in the runtime log I see references (using 'technical data')
to tasks that are not connected to the steps in the workflow definition...

Regards,

FredKouw