AW: Decisions of decision step not shown at runtime

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Mon Apr 28 08:45:01 EDT 2003

Hallo Fred,

some weeks ago I had the same problem which I could fit with the kindly =
help
of this group:

The answer was, that the task-container must be empty. In my case I had =
an
empty container, but in the container-binding the entries were not =
correct.
After I have usegd delete line icon all run perfect.

regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----