AW: EDI Invoices and Archiving attachments

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 20:40:11 EDT 2003

Hello All,

Help here, we are live with SAP from last 8 years. We
have lot of departments went spiltting and we have now
lot of unwanted data. I heard from diff. people that
the first thing to delete is IDOC from the systems.

Can any one please advise me how to start this and
reduce the data in DB level.

Please help!!
thanks,
steve