Upgrade to Enterprise from 4.6b

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Apr 28 01:16:26 EDT 2003

Why don't you ask your SAP support contact instead?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+-------------------------------->
|        |          Lisa Triplett         |
|        |          <Lisa.Triplett at mail.st|
|        |          ate.ar.us>            |
|        |          Sent by: SAP Workflow |
|        |          <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.|
|        |          MIT.EDU>              |
|        |                                |
|        |                                |
|        |          25.04.2003 16:23      |
|        |          Please respond to "SAP|
|        |          Workflow Users' Group"|
|        |                                |
|--------+-------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                           |
  |       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                                                      |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                                                       |
  |       Subject:     Upgrade to Enterprise from 4.6b                                                        |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I know this is the workflow forum, but I am looking for someone to talk
to who has upgraded to Enterprise that uses the Public Sector Industry
Solution.  We are making plans to upgrade from 4.6b, IS-PS and HR-PS
versions 4.61A respectively.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Lisa C. Triplett
State of Arkansas