Terminating Workflows

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Thu Apr 17 04:47:56 EDT 2003

Hi,
This will result in a gradual performance loss, from users taking longer to load their inboxes, to overall table size increases as none of this will be archived.
You may only see the effects 6 months or a year or 2 down the line, but believe me it's worthwhile to sort this out now (I'm busy with a 'cleanup' operation at client, SWI2_DIAG for e.g. takes 3 minutes to run for this morning's errors!).

I would sugggest two approaches: a modelled deadline which quietly kills the item after a few weeks, or change the WI to a mail.

Cheers
Mike