Time limit Exceeded

Catherine Schumann catherine.schumann at bbc.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 05:49:37 EDT 2003

We have had the same problem - check with basis that the concurrent RFC con=
nections allowed is at least the SAP default.  For some reason basis seems =
to see that there are multiple concurrent connections allowed and think tha=
t it is a bad thing.  I think the transaction is RZ12 or RZ10, but they wil=
l be able to confirm what sort of script settings they have made.