Workflow and BW

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Mon Apr 14 23:32:45 EDT 2003

Abby,

The Workflow Information System (WIS) comes in handy again. The process
statistics collected in the WIS tables can be easily exported via the
generic extractor to BW. For more extensive / customized solutions, I'd
still opt for WIS (enhancing the data collection as Phil described it
briefly a few days ago, collecting data to WIS, extracting it again.

As you're probably interested in delta loading too -- please check with your
BW guys. At least in theory the WIS tables should be supported even for
delta loads (because they're like the LIS tables -- this should ring a bell
to your BW guys). I haven't had a chance to have a closer look at it myself,
but would expect at least a large part of the infrastructure to be in place.

Kind regards,
Tomasz