Archiving decision tasks

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Tue Apr 15 09:47:31 EDT 2003

Hi folks,
I think I know the answer to this myself, but...

As I understand, the workflow container is dustbinned during archiving, never to return.
Thus any decision outcomes (= container elements) are also lost, and the only way to retrieve any audit info for an approval is by looking at subsequent steps.
That means that an approval without subsequent steps won't have a result if we need to see it from the archive (some of the flows in question look very confusing when there are change events wich cancel and trigger a new flow - archives are a complete nightmare by the looks of things!)

Am I correct or am I missing something?

Thanks
Cheers
Mike