Fwd: Re: Source (expression '') of binding assignment is not available

=?big5?q?jimmy=20sun?= jjsun02 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 20:06:30 EDT 2003

Jocelyn,
thanks for the quick response.

The system was working fine until this week. I am not the only one having
strange problem like this, ABAP programmers reported some lost code and found
later, .. all kind of strange behavior. BASIS refresh the buffer today, and
system runs better, but workflow still have problem.

I'll report this to our BASIS first. Hope it is our internal problem.

Again, thanks for your help.

Regards,
Jimmy

 --- "Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com> *:0T.'!G> $i4A:         Thu, 10 Apr
2003 01:19:21 +0200
> 1H%s*L:         "Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
> %DCD: Re: Source (expression '') of binding assignment is not available
> &,%s*L:           SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
>
> Hi Jimmy,
> If you are having this issue on standard EBP or CRM workflows please report
> it via OSS.
> And of course check for notes first.
> Regards,
>         Jocelyn Dart
> Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
> and co-author of the book
> "Practical Workflow for SAP"
> SAP Australia
> email: jocelyn.dart at sap.com
> phone: +61 412 390 267
> fax:   +61 2 9935 4880

=====
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right!"     --Henry Ford