Work item lock by web user in WS20000081 Leave Request

Marty Braithwaite Marty_Braithwaite at cpr.ca
Thu Apr 3 09:54:59 EST 2003

Tommy, we had that happen to us in workplace where we run personal =
expenses and workflow.  It may not be the answer you're looking for but, =
our fix was to get our internet department take away the browser =
navigational control from the users browser when they chose the link to =
open up workplace.  I don't pretend to know how they did it, just that =
it seems to work, the only way the users can navigate in workplace now =
is by using the standard abap functionality built into the screens.