Which FM can I use to trigger an event

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Thu Apr 3 07:45:56 EST 2003

Search for *WAPI*EVENT*
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Beijk, J. (Jurgen)"
                    <Jurgen.Beijk at AkzoNo        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    bel.com>                    cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     Which FM can I use to trigger an event
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    03.04.2003 14:39
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi All,

I've created a simple WF which is triggered using a self defined event.
I want to raise that event from an ABAP (and start the WF) using a function
module.
Additionally I want to pass 2 parameters from my ABAP to my event container
which will be used in my WF.

I've tried SWE_EVENT_CREATE but I couldn't get it to work.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Jurgen

this message.