Background task does not work, foreground task does work

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:46:01 EST 2003

Hello,

We encountered the following problem:

When updating the assignment in a parked invoice using a background task
(synchroneous) the task completes without having updated the invoice, BUT
when defining the task as a non-background task (also synchroneous) the task
updates the invoice. Also when starting the associated method using SWO1 all
goes well.

Do we need to program something special to make this work? We already tried
to solve this using an explicit 'commit work' in the code, but no success.

Extra info: from our method we submit a batch input program.

Regards,

Fred Kouw