Which FM can I use to trigger an event

HILVEN Wim (ITG/ASG) wim.hilven at belgacom.be
Thu Apr 3 07:43:32 EST 2003

Should work... you have something like this:

CALL FUNCTION 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'
       EXPORTING
            OBJTYPE           = OBJTYPE
            OBJKEY            = OBJKEY
            EVENT             = EVENT
            creator           = creator
            START_WITH_DELAY  = ' '
       IMPORTING
            EVENT_ID          = EVENTID
       TABLES
            EVENT_CONTAINER   = CONTAINER
       EXCEPTIONS
            OBJTYPE_NOT_FOUND = 01.

  IF SY-SUBRC NE 0.
    RAISE NO_EVENT_CREATED.
  ENDIF.

  COMMIT WORK. !!!!!

Kind Regards / Vriendelijke groeten / Amicalement,

Wim Hilven
NEW telephone number! : 02/202.21.89