Travel expenses : Follow on task

Kimball, Schuyler schuyler.kimball at sap.com
Tue Sep 24 15:47:18 EDT 2002

Hi John,
Assuming that the user is the selected agent for this task (this is true if they can get to the work item in the Business Workplace), you may want to check that the 'Advance with Immediate Dialog' flag is checked in the standard task.  This should take the user right in.

Regards,
  Sky

Sky Kimball
SAP America, Inc.