Express message with a Role

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Mon Sep 23 13:11:11 EDT 2002

Hi Jocelyn,
I have entered an OSS note for this condition.  Since then we have done some
additional testing and it appears not only are we not getting a pop-up, but
we are not getting an email (which could explain the popup) when we use any
other partner other than a USER.  The std role is 00000174, used to notify
partners used in Tasks.  Could this be something else other than the FM,
i.e., address settings or something.

Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250