Sending a Message

Czerwiec, Phil Phil.Czerwiec at andrew.com
Tue Sep 10 12:04:08 EDT 2002

I developed the function module as described below and received the =
following message - 'Object type  is not allowed as SAP organizational =
object type'.  The error message said to look at table T7791.  My =
Organizational object type is BUS0008.  So I added BUS0008 as an Org. =
Obj. type with 'AC' as the object type.  Still did not work.  Am I =
missing something else?

Phil Czerwiec