Receiver in Event Linkage - SWETYPV

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Tue Sep 10 13:42:14 EDT 2002

Good afternoon everyone.  In our old client 3.1h, (we are now in 4.6c), we
could create event linkages without a receiver and attach a function module
to it.  In 4.6c, it will not allow us to create an event linkage without a
receiver.  Is there a way around this, i.e., an existing receiver type that
does nothing that we can use.  If not can I create a dummy type receiver and
if so is there an object type that is better to use than another, any
suggestions?  Has anyone else ran into this situation???

Diane H. Nobles
SAP Proj. Analyst, PM, WF
(757) 380-7250