Antwort: Re: Triggering Events with Output types

Ronald Haut Ronald.Haut at dvg.de
Tue Sep 10 04:05:10 EDT 2002

Deidre,

it looks as if you could create an event of any object type within message
control, right ? It used to be like that but SAP (until 4.0x I guess) has
limited it to standard object types that are in context with the
transaction. That is why only delegation will work.

Best regards,

Ronald Haut

                    Deidre Logan
                    <deidre_logan at goodye        An:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    ar.com>                     Kopie:
                    Gesendet von: SAP           Thema:  Re: Triggering Events with Output types
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    09.09.02 22:16
                    Bitte antworten an
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

I went into SWO6 and delegated the business object ZVBRK to VBRK

I now see the events created and changed in the drop down for the event...

I was expecting CREATED to populate the event automatically in the
communication method since I had setup VV32 for the output type to the
object type VBRK and the event CREATED?

Deidre Logan

                    "Balasubramaniam,
                    Swaminathan"                To:
SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    <SBalasubramaniam at me        cc:
                    drad.com>                   Subject:     Re: Triggering
Events with Output types
                    Sent by: SAP
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    09/09/02 02:32 PM
                    Please respond to
                    SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group

Deidre,
Please delegate your Z business object in transaction SWO6. Then assign
VBRK
and created event to your output type.
Then try to add the output type to your billing document.

Swami