Deleting workflow history

Mohorcic, Marinka Marinka.Mohorcic at kcc.com
Sun Sep 8 18:00:57 EDT 2002

Hello all:

Does anyone know how to trace who deleted Workitem and Workflow log history
in our production system? Obviously someone must have run the program
RSWWWIDE at some time in the last couple of weeks since all the dialog
transactions older than July 31 are gone from the system. And we haven't run
the archiving on WORKITEMS.

Is there a way of finding out when it was done and who did it? Or should
this be a lesson for us and we should disable the RSWWWIDE program in
production.

Thanks for any insights,

Marinka Mohorcic

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.