IDoc-monitoring

Lauri Eskola Lauri.Eskola at nokia.com
Fri Sep 6 08:22:35 EDT 2002

Hi all!

I am in process of setting up a workflow for IDoc monitoring. I have two =
types of users: business users and technical support guys. However, now =
I am facing a problem that both groups of people get work items from =
wrong partner profiles, i.e. work items that don't belong to them.

My question is: if for example on the message type level an agent cannot =
be determined is the work item then routed to the one defined in general =
view of partner profile and eventually to EDI Admin or is it sent to the =
agents defined for that task? Should I define my tasks as general tasks =
to get rid of this problem? Does this lead to a problem that when there =
are no agents (post processing permitted agents) defined for certain =
partner profiles, then all agents in system will start getting work =
items. I.e. do the agent assignments have to be correctly defined for =
each and every partner profile in the productive system for workflow to =
ever function correctly? It's quite a job to start going through every =
partner profile in our company..

Really appreciate your comments!

BR, Lauri