IDoc-monitoring

Pokraka, Michael michael.pokraka at kcc.com
Fri Sep 6 08:57:59 EDT 2002

Hi Lauri,
You have already answered your own question :-)
The agent determination basically works it's way up the levels until it
finds one:
First it looks for the EDI administrator defined in the Message type for
that partner profile.
If it's not there, then it will look at their partner profile,
If there's still no agent, it will use the global EDI administrator.
If there's still nothing there, it will go to the task's agents (i.e.
everyone if it should be a general task.

Note that for errors, the type of error will affect what level it can start
at. E.g. if it's an unknown partner, obviously it will try to send to the
global EDI admin first.

Generally, you'd want the biz users at message level, and EDI admins at
partner profile level.

Cheers
Michael