Date Arithmetic

Tanguy LE BITOUX tanguy.lebitoux at contactoffice.net
Wed Sep 4 10:16:39 EDT 2002

Hi Alon,

I'd just do this today for milstone date, we had to substract 7 days and we had to make a method because 01.00.0000 doesn't exist....

so i had to create a method with import and export parameters and to do a single substraction with the date (for exemple date_2 = date_1 - 1) and then it worked.

Tanguy