Workflow and PReq Release Procedures

Cathy Shelnutt cshelnut at us.ibm.com
Wed Sep 4 10:15:54 EDT 2002

Tara -

If the system is set up to do line item approval, then your approvers will
receive separate messages for each line item.

Regards,
Cathy

IBM Personal Computing Division
ISC Solution Delivery - Procurement Team
Internet e-mail: cshelnut at us.ibm.com
Phone: 919-254-7864     Tie Line: 444-7864

In everything you do, put God  first, and he will direct you and crown
your efforts with success.  Proverbs 3:6, TLB

Mailing address:
P O Box 12195
Bldg 632/J156-B-12
Research Triangle Park, NC 27709-2195

Tara Wilbanks <TARA.C.WILBANKS at customs.treas.gov>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
09/04/2002 09:48 AM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"